Website Electus Recruitment Solutions
This listing is about Electus Recruitment Solutions in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Nuclear Safety Engineer
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy looking to recruit engineers through to senior engineers that are seeking to develop both their technical and commercial skills. They are a SME and therefore you will get exposure to a range of projects and technical problems to work on. Your experience of engineering systems, leading tasks, and managing smaller projects while undertaking safety engineering activities can add immediate value to this role and the consultancy.
You will have the opportunity to manage and contribute to naval and civil nuclear programmes, decommissioning and all aspects of safety case authorship, independent peer-review management, and certification. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
About the role:
As Nuclear Safety Engineer you will play part in the next stage of development of the New Business Unit including:
- Identifying and creating evidence to support system assurance, using safety-related activities to support the traceability of the system safety requirements, to implementation and operation.
- Carrying out Hazard Analysis to define safety requirements and detailed technical system analysis, to demonstrate that safety requirements can be met.
- Developing safety arguments and safety cases to support assurance and certification activities, including the identification of appropriate evidence to show the arguments are reasonable, well-constructed, and justified.
- Supporting clients with either specification, development or delivery of their safety case delivery and improvement programs.
- Ideally, University educated with a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- Nuclear Safety domain experience including at least one of the following:
– Naval Nuclear (submarine systems and /or facilities)
– Nuclear Decommissioning
– Nuclear Power Station New Build
- Demonstrable experience of the application of Safety and risk engineering processes to identify hazards and vulnerabilities, author safety cases and justifications, assess risk and implement controls to reduce risk to an acceptable level
Job title: Nuclear Safety Engineer, Nuclear Safety Consultant
Location: Corsham, Bath, Warrington, Manchester (and remote) but flexible
Salary: 40-60K + benefits
Please apply if you are interested in joining a high-tech engineering company experiencing excellent growth with a good range of projects and progression opportunities.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client’s site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don’t hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position.
Company: Electus Recruitment Solutions
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A