Website Element Materials Technology
This listing is about Element Materials Technology in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Element has an opportunity for a part time Support Services Assistant to join our growing team at Warringtonfire, working 25 hours per week Monday to Friday 12.30pm to 5.30pm. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a Global Testing, Inspection and Certification business.
Assisting our Reception and Administrative functions within our Support Services Department you will be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- Receptionist duties operating switchboard, ensuring a positive visitor experience, emergency roll call, management of meeting rooms
- Arranging couriers, booking of taxis, management of Reception Support inbox, maintaining switchboard staff contact details, maintaining and updating spreadsheets
- Stationery – ensuring all sites have adequate required stocks for standard stationery items, monitoring of requested orders
- General administrative tasks within the Support Services Team which will involve collation of reports, emailing H&S inductions, raising Purchase Orders
- PPE coordination, ordering workwear for relevant departments upon request
Skills / Qualifications
- Good standard of English & Maths with a strong attention to detail
- Capable of using MS Office products like MS Word / Excel / Outlook and bespoke internal systems
- Previous office administration experience beneficial
- Customer service skills with the ability to talk to people at all levels
- Experience working in a busy environment with the confidence to work alone or within a team
- Ability to get to our Warrington facility and work on-site
Element is one of the fastest growing testing, inspection and certification businesses in the world. Globally we have more than 6,500 brilliant minds operating from 200 sites across 30 countries. Together we share an ambitious purpose to ‘Make tomorrow safer than today’.
When failure in use is not an option, we help customers make certain that their products, materials, processes and services are safe, compliant and fit for purpose. From early R&D, through complex regulatory approvals and into production, our global laboratory network of scientists, engineers, and technologists support customers to achieve assurance over product quality, sustainable outcomes, and market access.
While we are proud of our global reach, working at Element feels like being part of a smaller company. We empower you to take charge of your career, and reward excellence and integrity with growth and development.
Industries across the world depend on our care, attention to detail and the absolute accuracy of our work. The role we have to play in creating a safer world is much bigger than our organization.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
TIC Council Statement
Element is proud to be a full member of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Council (the “TIC Council”), an international association representing independent testing, inspection and certification companies.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com .
Company: Element Materials Technology
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org