This listing is about Elevate in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Elevate is recruiting a Data Protection Reviewer, Contracts to join our growing, high-profile team.
Elevate is an award-winning company proving consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms, offering practical ways to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes. You are driven, smart, flexible, and enjoy a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where you can succeed and learn while making a dent in the universe.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Provide transactional support, including DPA Review, drafting and negotiation of low to mid-level complexity DPAs and SCCs and help progress DPAs/SCCs to execution.
- Review DPAs against established standards, seek and monitor DPA/SCC statuses from customer SMEs and follow up on statuses.
- Directly communicate and educate business owners of the different SCC modules required.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in GDPR.
Skills For Success
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
- Proven ability to work in a customer-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- 3+ years of experience working in the data protection field in a legal practice or in-house.
- LLB required, parelegal studies, GDPR certification a bonus.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award.
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016.
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking).
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A