Assistant Restaurant Manager in Ella Resorts Kérkira, Ionian Islands, Greece
Website Ella Resorts
This job listing is about Ella Resorts in Kérkira, Ionian Islands, Greece 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ella resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value resorts,
are seeking to hire:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Ella Resorts is a new collection of eco-chic hospitality properties offering exceptional quality and service excellence. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be primarily responsible for the supervision of the restaurant’s staff and guest service. He/she will train the team and oversee the enforcement of Ella Resorts standards throughout the restaurant.
He/she should maintain and develop the highest level of guest relations. Manages all guest requests, complaints and queries and ensure that all aspects are communicated to the respective departments (Sales, Kitchen, F&B manager, HODs etc.).
- Ensures and maintains Ella Resorts Service Standards
- Checks safety, cleanliness, and tidiness of the Outlet area
- Handles guest comments or other feedback, informs and discusses with the F&B Manager for improvement
- Assists the Restaurant Manager as well as the F&B Manager for the training and development of the restaurant staff
- Evaluates staff performance and maintains good attitude, discipline and grooming of staff
- Handles staff and counsels them according to procedures and policies
- Assists in administration duties
- Care and maintenance of equipment
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager and the F&B manager
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role in 5-star hotels or high-volume venues
- Degree / Diploma in Tourism
- Very Good knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented
- Accommodation & meals
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance
- Continuous training
- Career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Company team events
- Collaborative working environment
ELLA Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
We work together on your career so, Join the Team!
Company: Ella Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kérkira, Ionian Islands, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A