This job listing is about LeadIQ in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
NOTE: This is a 100% remote role and can be based in any of the EUROPEAN or APAC countries.
LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click. Read more on our website(https://leadiq.com/).
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to drive people and process growth across several squads. Our engineering organization is growing fast and this role is essential to its scalability. Your skills will help in maturing the processes of our remote-first team.
We are at the inflection point for rapid scaling and we need strong leaders to carry us forward. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative, and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while driving towards challenging goals.
- Be a highly technical and effective people manager with experience in ML domain
- Grow, mentor and lead teams that deliver on multiple impactful projects in an ambiguous environment
- Influence strategy by collaborating closely within the team and with cross functional partners
- Drive roadmap creation and execution
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organizational level
- Participate in technical design discussions
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
The Tech Stack
Python, GraphQL, PyTorch, Transformers, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Flask
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in SaaS/Internet industry, preferably start-ups
- 2+ years experience of hiring, developing, coaching and managing engineers
- Experience managing a distributed remote team
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science preferred
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A