This job listing is about Salesforce in Casablanca Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced, dynamic Senior Account Executive to manage some of its most Strategic Accounts in Growth Markets, Africa. This region is part of the Emerging Markets group and is seen as the growth engine for the EMEA business unit, in essence a dynamic start up within a larger organisation. Initially working remotely, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for growing both a defined number of existing Enterprise accounts as well as building new revenue streams through targeted new logo aspirations. Experience of the region and knowledge of a defined vertical focus would be preferred but not essential.
This role is defined as a Core role within Salesforce, working together with other internal Cloud and Partner AEs to lead and take responsibility for the overall Account Management.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Assigned to large, complex, highly visible, Strategic Accounts in Africa (excluding South Africa)
- Manages the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Engages with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Strategically navigates organization.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Creates and drives strategic emphasis where none previously existed.
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- Quota carrying Software or Technology sales and Account Management experience selling to Enterprise organisations across the EMEA region, with preference for the African market.
- Must have demonstrable experience selling Business Applications to Enterprise organisations in their current role.
- Proven leadership credentials to lead and manage an extensive virtual team, in support of overall Account vision, strategy and goals.
- Focussed, vertical (industry specific) experience is an advantage as is knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrable track record of success, achieving/exceeding quota in recent sales positions. A minimum of 5 years selling into Enterprise accounts and no more than four career moves in the last 10 years.
- Preference given towards recent and successful experience in the software industry (Cloud experience would be a plus)
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Collaborates cross functionally internally to actualize deal strategy.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Fluent in English and French
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Casablanca Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A