This listing is about Enterprise in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We’re a global business that covers 90 countries and boasts a fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles. For our 100,000 colleagues, this means going the extra mile to keep everything running smoothly every day. Something you might not know is that we’re a family-run business, meaning people are at the heart of how we think and what we do. As a part of that people-focused approach, we’re also doing more for diversity, which is why we’re proud to say that we’ve been awarded Top Employer for Women 16 years in a row!
In this role you will be handling a portfolio of credit hire claims, from point of invoice through to litigation. You will be confident in recovering credit hire invoices and liaising with third party insurers, solicitors and other third parties involved.
If you are target driven, enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment and have good working knowledge of debt recovery, this could be the role for you. You will have the autonomy to manage your own workload, seeing your claims right through to recovery or litigation. You will need great attention to detail, self-motivation and great communication skills with the ability to influence the actions of others – on paper and over the phone.
This is a hybrid role, initally home based but with a degree of office based work in time.
- Reviewing outstanding claims and negotiating with the representatives of the responsible party (insurance company, solicitor and corporate accounts)
- Making decisions on the validity of the claim
- Managing high volumes on outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Meeting the monthly collections targets
- Maintaining accurate account of collections activity and follow-up process
- Maintaining accurate reporting of incoming payments
- Producing written communication including tasks such as writing, editing and proofreading correspondence and brief reports, explaining technical procedures, policies and regulations
The successful candidate will be able to exhibit the following competencies:
- Previous experience in a Claims Management or Credit Hire role advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to remain resilient in overcoming obstacles whilst negotiating
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be understanding of the sensitivity of customers personal documentation and information
- Proven negotiation skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
Key (minimum) Requirements – Personal
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions.
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage
Key (minimum) Requirements – Technical
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System
- Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher
- Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider – WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES – WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED
- Router must be VOIP compatible
- Minimum upload speed of 2000 kbps (2.0 mbps) and Minimum download speed of 4000 kbps (4.0 mbps)
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com