Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a global software sales professional whose total compensation is up to $200,000 USD? Are you a student of the sale who is ready to teach the class? Are you obsessed with quality? If so, read on.
What You Will Be Doing
To drive retention and account growth, we work hard on delighting our customers and putting our resources into making them successful with our products. You will get to hone your performance management skills and constantly make your team better for our customers.
You’ll set the standard for the team and keep raising it. Take your expertise and ability to make the team perform at your level. Have an impact as you drive performance at scale while staying close to the action.
Following an extensive and regular review of the sales team’s real work, this role will spend most of their day leveraging their software sales expertise to drive team improvements:
- Doing detailed win/loss analysis to coach and improve sales coaching.
- Using product information and playbooks to develop and refine high-quality content (conversation plans, email templates, discovery questions, etc.)
- Developing system-level insights and documenting data-driven important actions that drive programmatic improvements across the platform
- Writing high impact proposals to improve how the selling is done
You may also spend some time maintaining a sharp edge by directly engaging in sales discussions with customers.
What You Won’t Be Doing
This role is not about the dark arts of sales forecasting, cold calling, closing, nickel, and diming customers, air miles, or relying on your gut. It is not about earning a commission.
You will not lead the customer conversation, and you will not be the one closing the deals.
Enterprise Sales Director Key Responsibilities
Instead of having you chase a quota with potentially misaligned incentives, we are willing to give you certainty on comp because we know what we need you to do to drive results. We are obsessed with quality – we make the tools and the team great and let results follow from there. You will not be exposed/dependent on other parts of the organization dropping the ball. You are responsible for raising the performance of the whole sales team to that of the top performers through a relentless focus on quality.
- At least 5 years experience in global B2B SaaS/software sales
- Consciously adept at top-down selling
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to synthesize product information even when it gets a little technical
- Coaching training
- Telco or marketing solutions sales experience
- Performance management training
- Data analytics training
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4420-SA-Sakaka-EnterpriseSale
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A