Entry Level Software Developer in Magnus Technology Solutions Anguilla
Website Magnus Technology Solutions
This job listing is about Magnus Technology Solutions in Anguilla 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are actively looking for H4 EAD, GC, and US citizens. we have a lot of opportunities to provide you, we provide free courses, training & Placements for Freshers to Mid-levels.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Understand the clients’ requirements to develop proposals and suggest solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
- Determining project requirements and goals, defining the scope of the engagement and planning timelines.
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure towards smooth delivery of solutions.
- Working in a team of consultants and on various consulting engagements.
- 1-4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics or related technical program
- Strong technical, analytical, communication & organizational skills
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within an IT Consulting, Software Engineer or Engineering role.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Procedure writing
- Familiarity with HTML
- Microsoft C# and ASP. Net
- Microsoft SQL Server
- All candidates must have valid work authorization to work in USA.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a well known brand within IT Software
- Flexible working options
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Company: Magnus Technology Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anguilla
Application Deadline: N/A