Website EQUANS UK & Ireland
If you're on the lookout for a new job, you'll want to check out this listing! With an exciting company culture and great benefits, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. So don't miss out – apply today! for the Job of EQUANS UK Ireland in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
EQUANS are recruiting for an Apprentice Electricain to be based in Birmingham, West Midlands. This is a full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. The ideal Candidate would reside within the Birmingham Ward Boundary.
Please note, you must already have an Electrical, B Tech level 3 to be considered for this role.
You will achieve to become a fully trained Electrician to the standard laid down by the C.I.T.B. and Trade Unions and achieve the National Vocational Qualification NVQ3. An apprentice electrician will be site based and expected to travel by their own means within the employers operating area. To Understand, implement and adhere to Keepmoat SHEQ requirements
What will you deliver?
- To assist and carry out project defined electrical work to a high standard as directed by the Site Manager
- To achieve all units laid down by the C.I.T.B. National Vocational Qualifications to achieve a standard in electrical installation acceptable to the company
- To work in accordance with any training and instructions given and bring to the attention of the employer any shortcomings and defects in the management systems and protective measures
- To attend all relevant training courses including all SHEQ courses arranged by the employer including Tool Box Talks
- Compliance with specification / Compliance with materials and workmanship
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- 4 GCSE’s at grades A* – C
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good communicator
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
||EQUANS UK & Ireland
||Full-time · Internship
|| Birmingham, England, United Kingdom