Internship – Capital Project Delivery Services in ERM Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
This job listing is about ERM in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
ERM is seeking internship candidates to join the team in Brunei
Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) – Social Impact Assessments
- Contaminated Site Management / Remediation
- Performance & Assurance (Performance Interventions / EHS Training / Safety Transformation Projects)
- Management Systems and Compliance Support – including performance based assessment and compliance assurance
- EHS Audit – Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development
- Sustainability Reporting – including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance
- Transactional Services (Mergers & Acquisition – Environmental Aspects)
- An under-graduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Forestry, or equivalent (Air, Noise etc) from a reputable university.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to multi-task;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations); and
- Excellent analytical and math skills
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
Application Deadline: N/A