This job listing is about Cargill in León, León, Nicaragua 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The FP&A Specialist will provide action within a group of analysts for activities that are value creation focused and forward looking such as providing the insight necessary to create and drive value. It includes analyzing data to provide insight into evaluating acquisition targets, products and customers. Additionally, this role will focus analysis and proposals on top line growth, cost of goods sold efficiencies and ways to continue to reduce SG&A.
- Implement key performance indicators to crate, maintain and preserve value as an analyst for a highly complex business group or segment.
- Support the financial evaluation of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures and other new business development opportunities.
- Integrate disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools and knowledge of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques.
- Provide financial support to accomplish plans, including financial modeling, scenario planning, valuation, monitoring performance against strategic decisions with a moderate opportunity to impact the business.
- In collaboration with stakeholders and peers, identify opportunities to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with design, development and implementation of value added business analytics
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- English Proficiency
- Ability to integrate and interpret disparate sources of data using broad range of analytical data tools. Incorporates use of statistical methodolgy and predictive modeling techniques. Design, develop and implement value-added business analytics.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen. Able to understand the business (products/services, customers, processes) and their key drivers of success (how they make money,what the business costs are).
- Demonstrates high degree of curiosity. Invest time and energy into learning. Seeks different points of view and perspectives (internal and external).
- Relates to others with candor, openness, and transparency
- Builds trust across multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience and success in motivating teams for high performance
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven track record of talent development
- Masters Degree in Business or Finance
- Commercial experience
- International business experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: León, León, Nicaragua
Application Deadline: N/A