This Job Listing is about Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust in Chelmsford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Job Overview
Main duties of the job
- You will be working as part of a team and responsible for a caseload of individuals, providing person-centred and evidence-based intervention whilst ensuring quality interventions and high standards of documentation, you will need knowledge of physical health and the impact on mental health. You will need to be motivated, caring, compassionate and able to promote positive change to the people under your care.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with key partner organisations, patients, carers, clinicians and other practitioners within the multi-disciplinary team in delivering services. You will need excellent communications skills, and you will need to be able to work closely with families and carers as a routine part of care.
- You will work as a member of the nursing team in providing high quality, evidence-based, holistic nursing care to patients in line with your NMC professional code of conduct and Trust policies. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate packages of care based upon individual service user needs, under the guidance of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner as per NICE guidance. You will also undertake and maintain service users’ Self Directed Support assessments.
- As required by your manager, you will have responsibility for the day to day supervision of lower banded staff within your professional group and team locality.
Working for our organisation
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Care, Learn and Empower. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with key partner organisations, service users, carers, clinicians and other practitioners within the multi-disciplinary team in delivering services; providing a 7-day a week, 24-hours a day service for 365 days a year working shifts where appropriate and operationally required.
- In delivering your duties you are expected to display behaviours that are aligned with the Trust values and in accordance with the NHS Constitution at all times.
- To work collaboratively with clients, service colleagues and other agencies to prevent inappropriate A&E attendances and Acute Hospital admissions
- To provide advice and decisions to other service members and partner agencies in relation to crisis situations, conditions and treatment plans, based on medical history and knowledge of certain conditions.
- Provide management and care of service users.
- Produce accurate and timely documentation on all clients in line with your Professional Code of Conduct and Trust policies.
- Conduct / contribute to the assessment process, as well as the observation and ongoing assessment, providing accurate and timely feedback.
- Participate in the planning, implementation / evaluation and ongoing review of treatment plans.
- Provide practical support, advice and education to service users, carers and other disciplines.
The Trust supports and actively encourages flexible working for all employees. We offer many options and you are encouraged to ask the recruiting manager what is possible for this role. If appointed, you will have the opportunity to apply for a flexible working request from the first day of your employment
Join our Staff bank
What is Staff Bank?
Our EPUT NHS staff bank is an entity managed by the trust that hires clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals to take on shifts at our trust hospitals and community settings. Here at EPUT we maintain our own bank of specialist staff to ensure that we are able offer safe and effective care at all times.
All our permanent staff are automatically enrolled onto the staff bank however this does not mean you have to work any additional shifts, but the option is there for you if you wish.
If you are joining our Trust in a fixed term role, please indicate on your New Starter Paperwork that you wish to join our staff bank.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT AS PART OF YOUR APPLICATION YOU INCLUDE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH BUSINESS CONTACT INFORMATION COVERING YOUR LAST 3 YEAR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PERSONAL OR CHARACTER REFERENCES
As a newly appointed employee you are responsible for incurring the cost of your initial DBS check relevant to your post, the amount will be deducted from your first salary with the Trust.
Applications for Job Share are positively welcomed
Our Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We particularly welcome applications from people with experience of using mental health services. We also hold the Disability two tick symbol and have made the pledge to commit to employing more people with learning disabilities, we encourage people with a disability to apply. If you require this application form in another format i.e. Braille or audio tape etc, please contact the Recruitment Department on 01375 364513 or email [email protected] and we can arrange for this to be dispatched to you.
The Trust has the right to expire vacancies prior to the closing date if they so wish. The Trust makes every attempt to contact all applicants and we strongly advise that you check the email account which is registered with NHS Jobs regularly, we would advise however due to the high number of applications we receive that if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to robust safer recruitment processes.
Although Covid vaccinations are no longer a mandatory requirement within the NHS we continue to encourage and support the vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against Covid19. The safety of our staff and patients is a top priority for us at EPUT.
If you would like to book a Covid vaccination or would like more information please contact us by emailing [email protected]>
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Day One Flexible Employer