Website Everest People Solutions
This listing is about Everest People Solutions in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Want to work in a nice modern factory? Everest People Solutions have Food Production Operative positions available with immediate starts in Bury St Edmunds, IP28 6RX.
The role will involve working with raw or cured meat (Pork/Bacon) in a chilled environment. You will be responsible for all aspects of meat preparation, processing and visually checking finished products, according to the customer specification. General Hygiene and are Warehouse duties would apply.
TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FROM VARIOUS LOCATIONS AROUND IPSWICH
Pay Rates: You can earn an additional £1.00 per hour on top of you for all basic hourly rates providing you attend all your scheduled shifts.
Basic Rate: £11.41* Per Hour OT Rate: £15.62 Per Hour (Paid after 42.5 Hours)
£11.41 includes the £1.00 per hour attendance bonus. The standard rate of pay is £10.41 per hour.
Attendance Bonus of £1.00 per hour worked for attending your agreed shift.
Attendance Bonus: Earn up to £170 per month in attendance bonuses just for attending work.
Food Production Operative Hours: 14:30 – 23:00
Working Days: Monday to Friday
There are some fantastic benefits for becoming a Food Production Operative, such as:
- Weekly Pay.
- No Weekend Working.
- You will be supported by our dedicated Account Management Team.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Transport Available.
- Permanent Positions Available.
- 24/7 Access to Qualified NHS GP Service.
- 24/7 Access to Confidential Counselling and Support.
- Access to 100’s of discounted shopping, Travelling and Leisure products and services.
- Opportunity to develop and progress.
- Onsite facilities including canteen and vending machines.
- Free onsite parking.
Do you have the following?
- Good attention to detail required
- A gentle approach to work and quality
- Work well in a team
- Good standard of dexterity
- Good timekeeping
Food Production Operative Duties To Include
- Processing, slicing, and weighing of product
- Grading and packing of product to customer specification
- Visually check finished products are labelled and packed correctly
- Packing and palletisation of finished product
- Keep the work area tidy and free of hazards
- Report any health and safety issues within your area
- Work as a team to achieve production targets
- Compliance with all company policies, practices, and standard operating procedures
We welcome the applications for anyone who is interested in finding out more about this role and a rewarding career that working in food production and manufacturing can offer.
The role is advertised by Everest People Solutions. We are a leading recruitment business supporting the U.K’s Food Production & Manufacturing sector, we offer ongoing and secure assignments with competitive pay rates and opportunities for development and progression.
All employees are expected to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire, we have hand sanitizer pods around the factory and a face mask must be worn.
Daily temperature checks on arrival and safe distancing measures are in place around the factory.
About Everest People Solutions
Everest People Solutions are a specialist work force provider working exclusively with abattoirs and further processing sites within the UK’s protein sector.
Company: Everest People Solutions
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A