Website Evolution Recruitment Solutions
This listing is about Evolution Recruitment Solutions in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Recently graduated and not sure what’s next?
You probably didn’t grow up dreaming of being a recruiter, most people don’t – but you may be surprised to learn what a career in recruitment has to offer!
Evolution is a global technology recruitment specialist – we were the first company in the world to become Platinum accredited by Investors in People, and we have huge plans to expand over the coming years. That’s where you come in!
At university you may have worked in hospitality, retail or customer service. Whilst this not only funded your student lifestyle, it taught you how to manage multiple priorities and manage your time effectively; which are some of the skills you need to be a successful recruiter.
As a Graduate Recruiter, you’ll need to learn how to spin multiple plates, prioritise (then reprioritise) as the days can be ever changing, problem solve, deliver great news, provide constructive feedback and generally make things happen!
Your main task will be to source the best IT professionals in the industry on behalf of our clients. With the rapid growth of the tech sector, there is a shortage of talent, which has created a highly competitive market. To succeed in such a market, you need tenacity and access to the best tools, which is why our in-house IT team have spent the last 2 years developing a new CRM system that is all-singing, all-dancing and full of talented candidates.
You will carry out telephone and video interviews and take a consultative approach to understanding exactly what your candidates are looking for; enabling you to place them in their dream roles.
With thousands of recruitment companies out there, when starting out as a Graduate Recruiter it’s essential that you choose a business that will offer the support and environment you need to succeed.
As a well-established, global business that started out 22 years ago with just 2 people, the journey to 4 global offices (soon to be 5 as we will be opening a US office later this year!) and 160+ employees certainly makes us very well placed to support new consultants in their careers.
- We were the first company in the world to become Platinum accredited by Investors in People
- The first company to be re-accredited Platinum, putting us in the top 1% of IIP accredited companies
- Employee development is at the heart of what we do, which is why 43% of our consultants were promoted last year and over 90% of our management team is home grown
- We’re rated 4.7/5 on Glassdoor
- Our in-house IT team are Microsoft Gold Partners, making us a part of the industry
- Our NPS score is +77
What we’re looking for
Recent graduates that are willing to learn and who align with our company values:
As we’re looking for a Graduate Recruiter, you don’t need any experience in recruitment, or any prior knowledge of tech. You will receive full, on-the-job, multi-award winning training.
What’s in it for you?
- A starting salary of £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of £25,000-£30,000 in year one, increasing to £35,000-£40,000+ in year two (these figures are a guide only and can be exceeded!)
- Up to 29 days holiday, Christmas off and opportunities to earn extra holidays throughout the year
- Flexible office hours and working arrangements
- A transparent career structure and training plan for progression
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- Shopping discounts, financial support services and reduced price gym memberships
- Apply now or contact Nicola Roberts in the Internal Recruitment team for a confidential chat.
Company: Evolution Recruitment Solutions
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A