Health and Safety Coordinator in ewi recruitment Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway
Website ewi recruitment
This job listing is about ewi recruitment in Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
EWI is currently looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a global leader in construction sector for one of Norway’s technical infrastructure projects involving roads, tunnels, bridges, drill and blast works.
The H&S Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the project is legally compliant with all health, safety and environmental regulations, monitoring and advising on how to minimise risks and hazards out on site.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct inspection, investigation and reporting as well as make recommendation and oversee the implementation of changes concerning safe work practices and procedures on construction projects.
- Follow all relevant official regulations in respect to labour law and H&S local legislation, inform the H&S management about the mandatory changes and introduce them in a proper legislative way.
- execute project specific Health and Safety checks.
- Adaptation and implementation of internal procedures, instructions and requirements in the field of occupational health and safety.
- When necessary participate in Health and Safety meetings with Project Management.
- Conduct and participation in post-accident proceedings in accordance with the requirements of legal provisions and internal procedures and standards.
- Report accidents and near misses.
- Prepare and consolidate of H&S reports.
- Identify all the personal and collective protective equipment with theirs proper standards and norms for the project.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering departments
- Several years of experience in construction field
- Similar experience in H&S
- Strong command of English Language
- Local exp. İn Scandinavia
The infrastructure project is based on the West Coast of Norway and consist of the construction of several tunnels, bridges and highways, the construction has just started and is estimated to last for at least 6 years.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
If interested and suitable or would like further information regarding this position, please apply at EWI with an updated CV to [email protected]
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Company: ewi recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A