Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO in KALTANI Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
This job listing is about KALTANI in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
KALTANI is a clean-tech plastic recycling and waste management company committed to tackling the global plastic epidemic by utilising systematic scalable steps to reduce PET, PE, PP Plastic pollution and municipal solid waste. Our mission is to reduce PET, PE and PP plastic pollution and mitigate the inflow of plastic by gradually changing consumer habits. At Kaltani, we aim to leave landmarks in solving plastic pollution and unemployment in Africa.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Transcribe weekly management minutes and notes for the decision-making process.
- Managing the office move to a new location.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Execute various administrative tasks including travel arrangements (Domestic and International), scheduling appointments, inbox management and other correspondence.
- Prepare daily reports, and maintain records and other documents for the MD
- You possess a good First Degree in Management, Sociology or related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience within an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Industrial industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Role involving team management opportunities
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Attractive compensation package
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A