Lawyer in ExxonMobil Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job listing is about ExxonMobil in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Role Summary
ExxonMobil PNG Limited is looking for an energetic, experienced, and commercially astute corporate lawyer for a Law Department position that will involve a broad range of work across all of ExxonMobil’s interests in Papua New Guinea.
Responsibilities include drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and related documents, providing litigation and compliance support, and legal advice on various aspects of ExxonMobil’s activities and operations in the country.
Job Role Responsibilities
- The position is based in Port Moresby reporting to a POM-based manager.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree from a reputable law school and have a minimum of two years of relevant experience, providing quality business and corporate legal advice in a law firm or in-house legal department.
- While specific experience in providing legal support for upstream oil and gas operations will be well regarded, it is not essential.
- Active membership in the Papua New Guinea Law Society with a current and valid practicing certificate is required.
- Candidates should be PNG nationals or permanent residents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are a requirement.
- Strong relationship building skills, self-confidence, flexibility, initiative and a strategic, pragmatic approach are essential.
All applications must be received by Jan 31, 2023. Only online applications will be accepted.
Upload documents for faster screening process (i.e. resume, certificates).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Application Deadline: N/A