Website Fashion Workie
This listing is about Fashion Workie in Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance are offering a 1 year paid internship to an undergraduate student, currently in penultimate year of study, with a desire to follow a career in Marketing. The role will support the EMEA Marketing Team across lifestyle and performance running, to drive brand awareness and engage the New Balance community. Training and support will be given, and you will gain a broad knowledge of a European Marketing department.
This placement opportunity will start on Monday 4th July 2022 and will be based in the Head Office (Warrington) full time.
- Provide planning and organisational support to the EMEA Marketing team across both lifestyle and performance.
- Support the sample ordering process across accounts and central seeding programme through long term planning and ongoing coordination of product requirements
- Manage the growing collaboration/tier 1 seeding strategy to ensure product is sent out in a timely manner to a pre-approved list. Control all sales orders for collaboration product including housekeeping and budget monitoring
- Work on growing seeding lists and PR opportunities for each product drop, coordinating lists with number of pairs available
- Support the performance team in planning for major athletics events across both athlete kit and seeding.
- Manage seeding programs across accounts for key campaigns across performance and lifestyle, compiling options and checking relevancy of influencer lists from accounts / PR agency
- Understand key launch dates and global game plan moments to update internal plans
- Support on shoot coordination and asset production. Work closely with team to order product, props and other requirements for photoshoots and attend where required
- Research market and consumer trends and competitor activity and report back to business
- Assist the team with copywriting and press release creation
- Support on ad hoc projects as required
Requirements For Success
- Currently studying a degree in a relevant subject, for example, marketing or business
- Must be able to provide the right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and spoken English and knowledge of MS Office packages
- Highly organised and customer focused with a desire to succeed with a thriving brand
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Passionate about sneaker culture and / or performance running
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Confident in expressing ideas
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: Fashion Workie
Job Location: Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com