Website FEVACA Ltd
This listing is about FEVACA Ltd in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Old Convent Orchard, Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds IP33, UK
Job Position: Social Worker Manager (Supported Housing) – Full Time Position
We are seeking a Social Worker to oversee the day-to-day operational running of our Supported Housing Service for 16+ young people.
- FEVACA are a family run Social Care organization providing support and accommodation to young people across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, and Buckinghamshire.
- Despite growth other the recent years due to demand from councils, FEVACA hold the family run aspect close and ensure all our accommodation is a safe and comfortable home for the young people and staff alike.
- You will be working for an incredible organization that has massively grown over the last years, joining an outstanding company that provides a high-quality service that works with some of the most challenging, hard-to-engage, and disruptive young people who display complex behavior.
- This is a full-time position with an annual wage between £38,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- As the Social Worker Manager, you will be responsible for leading, inspiring your team, and putting the tools in place to ensure the services are safe, caring, effective, and well-led. You will report to the company directors and be supervising senior managers, responsible for the management of our frontline staff and using a unique, person-centered model to support young people enabling them to lead enjoyable, fulfilling lives.
- You will be ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and legislation, being part of the operational management and senior management team that drives a proactive, responsive, and truly exceptional service to children and adults of all ages, and leading and inspiring a performance-related and person-centered focussed culture.
- Responsibilities cover people management, legislation, compliance, and finance. You’ll be managing your own team with the support of senior managers, working closely with the operational managers of the other services.
Operational Manager (Supported Housing).
- Degree in Social Work and registration with the SWE.
- Evidence of continuous and relevant professional development.
- Working and Management experience in an area relevant to children residential social care
- Good understanding of the following legislative frameworks: Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Human Resources, and Data Protection
- Experience leading and supervising managers.
- Experience managing budgets
- Full UK Driving License and access to a car (Driving to various projects across counties will be a requirement)
- Ability to represent the organization to external bodies and members of the community.
- Ability to travel as required by the post and willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to manage self, workload, self-motivated and deliver to tight deadlines
- Willingness to complete direct work and shifts including sleep in’s, weekends, and bank holidays, when necessary.
- Flexible in time and areas of work, when necessary
- Positive, non-Judgemental value base and ability to demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Advanced Diploma or at least 3 years experience at senior management level.
- Experience working with OFSTED, its requirements, and recommendations, related to residential social care.
- Pension scheme, with an employer top-up.
- Free DBS.
- Perk-box – offering discounts in several retail shops, cinema tickets, parking, insurances, etc.
- Flexible working agreements are available.
- Access to our employee assistance program (free confidential advice, for work, counseling, financial wellbeing, childcare support, family issues, legal information, medical information).
- Full and comprehensive training program.
- Access to company vehicles.
- Christmas party and other fun staff social events.
- Free parking.
- Mileage and expenses paid
- Family-friendly environment
- Financial support to access further education relevant to the role.
- PLEASE APPLY SENDING CV WILL FULL WORKING HISTORY
We are a company specialising in providing support to children, young people and vulnerable adults. Our team consists of Social Workers, Teachers, Social Care Practitioners and those with experience from the business sector; creating social care expertise within an efficient business model. Our experience is drawn from both UK and International social care work within the private, voluntary and statutory sector.
Company: FEVACA Ltd
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com