Field Service Technician in Johnson Controls Adventure, Mahaica-Berbice, Guyana
Website Johnson Controls
This job listing is about Johnson Controls in Adventure, Mahaica-Berbice, Guyana 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What You Will Do
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Installation and Service Technician. As a key part of the team, the Installation and Service Technician works in retail stores to install and repair Inventory Control and Video equipment. As skill progress as do the opportunities for advancement throughout JCI.
How You Will Do It
- Install, service, troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on retail products and equipment at customer sites. Including
- Keep track of your service calls via computer, ability to perform service on various video products, EAS equipment and RFID equipment. Maintain record of hours worked, accounts serviced and administrative time.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at levels that insure a first-time fix.
- Demonstrate and train customers how to use their equipment properly.
- Keep your manager in the loop about your customer’s satisfaction, any potential sales opportunities or any recurring problems.
- Take care of other tasks as needed
What We Look For
- High School Diploma or GED, 2 years Associates degree in Electronics – preferred. In lieu of Associates degree, certification/formalized training in Electronics, Networking, or technical military equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- General knowledge of electronics required.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Must be capable of working independently or as a team
- Functional and practical comprehension of MS Office and PC skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Ability to travel and work overtime as needed.
- Ability to review plans, diagrams, and flow charts, as well as all tools to capture the work processes associated with executing the project plan – preferred.
- Complete Basic EAS/Video new hire classroom certifications
- Complete RFID Basic Certification
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently solving higher level of trouble shooting skills
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.
Company: Johnson Controls
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adventure, Mahaica-Berbice, Guyana
Application Deadline: N/A