This job listing is about Aerotek in Chicago, IL 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Looking for ENTRY LEVEL candidates for an opportunity in Brook, IN.
- Well-Represented Environmental Construction company is looking to add Field Technicians to their team. They conduct all their work on site at the Newton County Landfill. This is a long-term opportunity with great ability for paid training, growth and advancement within the company.
- Job Responsibilities:*
- This individual will be installing and monitoring well systems at the Newton County Landfill.
- The installation portion will include assisting heavy equipment operators during installation (digging, spotting, carrying plastic piping, etc.)
- The monitoring and maintenance portion will include going to existing wells and reading gauges, raising wells as needed for repairs, taking samples, etc.
- Job Environment:*
- Outdoor work environment, must be comfortable working in the elements
- 45+ hour work weeks
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A