Website Grupo Noa International
This job listing is about Grupo Noa International in Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Grupo Noa is looking to add multiple Asset Management or Finance Specialists, responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the IT organization.
This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts and mitigate risk to the technology environment. It also includes monitoring deployed assets to ensure that only authorized assets are deployed. The individual will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spending across the organization.
- Manage IT asset inventory utilizing best practice software asset management (SAM), Hardware asset management (HAM), and IT asset disposition (ITAD) processes and tools across the full range of digital technology assets.
- Maintains automated IT asset inventory capability.
- Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of digital technology asset life cycles.
- Maintains the CMDB.
- Gather and analyze data to track the lifecycle, maintenance, and decommissioning of IT assets.
- Tracks license utilization; performs license audits; response to license validation requests; tracks remedial actions.
- Coordinate the procurement function of IT assets.
- Coordinating communications to end users
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Understanding of Vendor Management, Procurement, Asset Lifecycles, and License Management.
• Experience in tracking Asset and License information via an Asset Management tool / CMDB.
• Methodical approach with attention to detail
Fluency in English is a Must
Payrate: 5-5.50 USD Per hour
Timings: 8 am to 5 pm EST(Monday-Friday)
Company: Grupo Noa International
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Application Deadline: N/A