Website Avantus Federal
This job listing is about Avantus Federal in Luanda, Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Avantus Federal, a NewSpring Holdings Company, is a mission-focused data, cyber and space services and solutions company. As a mid-market powerhouse with an intentional blend of elite talent, infrastructure and speed to impact, Avantus leads with technical and domain expertise for its Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal Civilian customers.
Helping to solve some of the toughest national security problems and government missions, Avantus’ offerings enable services at scale, including: cyber technologies and operations, data and software solutions, digital engineering and integration, intelligence analysis and operations, transformation and advisory services and more.
Avantus Federal is seeking a Jr. Financial Specialist to provide technical support to join our growing S&T Team . In-depth knowledge will be key in helping our client evaluate, document, and improve current business processes and reporting.
- Prepare a manual and electronic Travel Authorizations (TA) and Expense Report Requests submitted by program office travelers and invitational travelers conducting travel on behalf of a program office for both domestic and international travel.
- Submit and monitor Emergency Ticketing Requests.
- Submit and monitor Centrally Billed Account Use Requests.
- Maintain and review travel card status/balance/credit limit information in bank system as necessary to carry out travel support functions.
- Provide guidance to travelers regarding execution of appropriated funds through the charge card program in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations and departmental policies.
- Establish and maintain a task tracking system to ensure business/programmatic actions items and suspense dates are maintained.
- Post action items and suspense dates on tracking system in a SharePoint-type environment.
- Ensure staff has access to current processes and procedures via a SharePoint-type environment.
- Ensure processes and procedures reflect industry best practices for centralized travel support services and are compliant with the latest guidance provided by the department.
- Work with functional specialists, automation specialists, contractors, vendors, and clients to effectively translate the client’s requirements into an automated application.
- A BS/BA degree
- Some relevant experience with travel authorizations.
- Ability to receive and maintain DHS Suitability.
- The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements under Executive Order 14042 are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption
- Prior S&T Consulting Expereince
- Knowledge of DHS travel processes
Company EEO Statement
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Company: Avantus Federal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luanda, Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A