Compliance Officer in FinZey Finance Co الرياض الرياض السعودية
Website FinZey Finance Co
This job listing is about FinZey Finance Co in الرياض الرياض السعودية 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Verify the functioning of the work system with compliance within the company in accordance with the plan and strategy set by the Board of Directors and senior management.
- Verify that all financing and payment operations carried out by the company are implemented in accordance with the laws and legislation regulating the financing work and the instructions issued by the Saudi Central Bank.
- Conducting investigations regarding the company and the organization as required by the work.
- Determining the potential risks and taking the necessary follow-up action.
- Maintain organizational knowledge of the company.
- Review and update the company’s internal policies according to the updates issued by the official authorities, follow them up periodically and apply them.
- Preparing and submitting the required documents to the official authorities as required.
- Educate employees and ensure that all regulations and circulars assigned by the Saudi Central Bank are implemented.
- Submitting organized reports according to the company’s procedures.
- Guidance and education for the company’s employees and the application of training and coordination with human resources for the application.
- Defining, measuring and evaluating the company’s compliance risks.
- Legal responsibilities and coordination with all company departments.
- Follow up on actual and potential problems with senior management and ensure that the necessary measures are taken to solve them.
- Amending the procedures and models of financing operations to conform to the principle of know your customer.
- Working and dealing with the basic system of combating terrorism, money laundering and fraud, and applying and preparing the determinants of activating the compliance system.
- Compliance and combating money laundering and terrorist financing in the company and dealing with its technical systems.
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)/ CCO) is a plus
Company: FinZey Finance Co
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الرياض الرياض السعودية
Application Deadline: N/A