Project Manager in First Brands Group LLC Bucureşti, România
Website First Brands Group LLC
This job listing is about First Brands Group LLC in Bucureşti, România 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
First Brands Group, LLC is the parent company of many of the automotive industry’s most recognizable OEM and Aftermarket brands. First Brands Group is a privately held organization and leader in automotive repair and maintenance products, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with operations found around the globe.
We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations.
Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere.
The role core function is to drive timing and flawless execution of customer/product programs from inception to delivery for all product lines for the First Brands Group. The responsibilities include project management, schedule tracking, internal and external (vendor / supplier) communications, activity management, internal reporting and general program accountability.
This position requires a highly organized, confident and collaborative performer with exceptional communications skills and precision reporting accuracy.
- Cultivate strong, functional and productive relationships with key internal stakeholders, vendor/supplier partners and third party resources
- Ability to reprioritize tasks while in motion
- Possesses an understanding of business disciplines including, manufacturing, engineering, distribution, product management, packaging, brand management, sales and customer service
- Serve as the central member of the project team, responsible for ensuring the integration of all internal and external team members.
- Create and regularly update detailed project management documents that ensure our teams and the client have a clear view of program status, deadlines and action items
- Provide clear communication to the team regarding scope, schedules and project status/action items
- Understand and operate within customer requirements and internal processes as needed to ensure effective and timely approvals
- Strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (multi-lingual capabilities preferred)
- Agile, flexible, and resourceful. Ability to quickly resolve unanticipated events to protect project timing and quality
- Disposition that thrives in a high-demand environment, challenging situations, impossible timelines, and distracted team members
- Skilled collaborator and always willing to support others
- Ability to motivate all stakeholders to make timely and productive contributions to the projects
- Highly organized, innate sense of timing, and a keen eye for detail
- Self-directed, proactive, and forward-thinking
- Work naturally and professionally with others
- Appreciate a positive and productive cultural environment
Company: First Brands Group LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucureşti, România
Application Deadline: N/A