Website First Recruitment Group
This listing is about First Recruitment Group in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Service Delivery Manager
Contract 1 Year
Our client has a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract basis in Warrington.
Project Scope Statement/Justification
- The Service Delivery Manager role resides within the Service Management function of the Information Services Organisation (ISO).
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for ensuring IT products and services provide value to the Business. Within the ISO organisation, they work closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure quality of service delivery is inherent within every IT Product and Service. They continually monitor Service Performance and report against agreed Service Levels for their allocated services.
- They are responsible for ensuring Services delivery is monitored, measured and reported upon with both internal \ external customers and vendors \ suppliers aiming to gain maximum benefit and value from the products and services supplied.
- They ensure consistent benchmark measurements exist between services and that these are accurately reported against. They are responsible for timely production and refinement of Service Reporting ensuring that Service performance is consistently analysed and that appropriate measures address any deterioration in service quality or SLA performance.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Management Lead, the Service Delivery Manager will work as part of a team that oversees the entire customer experience for live IT services, managing the relationship with service providers, both internal and external, to the business, addressing service impacting incidents and highlighting performance issues which require resolving to improve (CSI) end customer satisfaction.
- Be fully accountable for all elements within the Operational Services allocated.
- Own and manage the Service Delivery relationship with all stakeholders for allocated Services.
- Own and fully understand the Service definitions and SLA definitions. Ensure that these requirements are fully understood by the appropriate support teams.
- Work in collaboration with Service Design and Transition to deliver change to service.
- Responsible for SLA negotiation – this is a mixture of proactive (as a result of a change in requirement or a new service being added) and reactive (providing mitigations for service targets not being achieved) activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Service Catalogue for allocated services.
- Responsible for driving continuous service improvement activities across allocated services.
- Responsible for driving the Service Review meetings as required, discussing service performance, working with all stakeholders to deliver satisfaction and improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring resolver groups involved in the progression of incidents or problems are completed in accordance with OLAs.
- Responsible for ensuring change to allocated service is captured and managed. Working with Service Transition to ensure larger changes are managed according process.
- Responsible for measuring, tracking and reporting on Customer Satisfaction, including resulting Service Improvement activity.
- Responsible for keeping customer contact during Major or Service impacting Incidents to advice of progress.
- In conjunction with service stakeholders, ensures that all Service documentation \ material is maintained and updated.
- In collaboration with Service Delivery colleagues, works to ensure that all process, policy and procedural literature is reviewed, maintained and updated to ensure a consistent approach.
- Works closely with Knowledge Management to ensure that users have visibility of information relating to allocated Services.
- Play a key part in the service continuity aspects of the services under allocated remit (BCP \ DR), as appropriate.
AUTHORITIES & DIMENSIONS
- Work with ISO Service Management to drive efficiencies and support businesses by collaborating with internal and external teams to improve service provision.
- Works in collaboration with Business Relationship Management (BRM) & Application Portfolio Management (APM), as well as other ISO teams to actively manage service according to the contractual needs; reviewing performance, customer experience and improvement opportunities
- Has authority as delegated by the Service Delivery Management Lead
- Performs to the required values, attitude and behaviours as required by the level of the role
- Ensures the maximum value is achieved for all service contracts by identifying service improvements throughout the delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working within an ITSM function.
- Specialist/expert capabilities in ITIL processes.
- ITIL Practitioner certification required, ITIL Expert certification desirable.
- Experience of implementing and embedding new ITSM processes.
- Ability to understand Business drivers and impact of change over a complex IT estate.
- Effective and efficient workload management.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Highly developed communication skills, able to present to large groups and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Service Delivery Manager’s looking for new employment.
Company: First Recruitment Group
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org