This Job Listing is about Fluorocarbon Ltd in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Summary of Responsibilities (please note in bullet points)
(Other responsibilities may be added if necessary to maintain production efficiency, customer lead-times quality or employee safety)
- Maintain company standards and conduct for position
- Maintain and support Operations through good relations and communications.
- Check and run capacity plan
- Plan and schedule all manufacturing orders on daily basis to meet on time customer delivery promised date.
- Develops manufacturing work orders in accordance with Material Requirement Planning (MRP) planned order requirements.
- Calculate and provide accurate lead time expectations and delivery estimates to sales
- Confirm to sales via updating ERP system with confirmed del date after planning and reviewing capacity and resources.
- Liaise and check on shopflorr with production to ensure plan is running to schedule.
- Run daily backlog report and action recovery plan.
- Analyze sales and shipment data daily and ensure order remain on time within 95% OTD target.
- Resolve any exceptions (over or under capacity) by changing available labour or equipment.
- Utilise Material Replenishment Planning (MRP) system to ensure purchase order fulfillment
- Checks and liaises with purchasing on any items bought in that impacts manufacturing to ensure they meet on time delivery to maintain production schedule.
- Arrange and manage daily sales and operating meeting with production and sales.
- Escalates issues that effect production schedule at morning planning meeting.
- Looks ahead to ensure schedule meets promised del dates.
- Manage functional/delivery supplier relationship
- Liaise with the department heads to develop and negotiate the best production and shipping schedule needed to support customer demand.
- Support the Annual Operating Plan including financial and operational targets
- Provides management with clear, timely and accurate information with which to make decisions
- Keeps management apprised of potential schedule or shortages by, reviewing and evaluating plans, schedules and/or budgets for inaccuracies, inconsistencies or constraints.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues
- Reviews and incorporates production change notices to ensure timely incorporation and communication of changes to Operations.
- Evaluate and execute work order changes resulting from review of any amendments and inform of impact to schedule if this changes.
- Input orders and customer specific product specifications into ERP system
- As part of contract review Check and confirm accuracy of BOM and Routing information.
In put BOMs and routings for new products and advise relevant departments.
- Insure that proper procedures are communicated to the Shipping Department when shipping internationally – including documentation, packaging requirements and notifications.
- Work to optimise output and maximize throughput on manufacturing assets
- Work n CI projects to improve above.
- Develop and share reports on planning performance.