Website RA International
This job listing is about RA International in Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team.
RA is looking for a talented Facilities & Maintenance- Project Manager to be based in Somalia. . He/She will serve as the principal point of contact with the client whilst also supervising all other key project personnel. The applicant must have the ability to oversee complex communication between the company and the client whilst overseeing the implementation of required project aspects for the facilities management contract in compliance with the client’s statement of work. Execute operating the reporting processes in compliance with RA’s company processes.
The selected candidate must be able:
- Execute the management of the project within the contractual requirements set by the client.
- Oversee all administrative requirements of the project to the format requirements of the contract.
- Actively contribute to and manage the operation and maintenance of facilities with a special focus on life support, asset management, labor resources, catering, housekeeping, and service delivery.
- Oversee and report on the performance of the rest of the project team.
- Ensure assigned facilities are well maintained and operational and kept in accordance with health and safety regulations and procedures
- Maintain hard and soft copies of all maintenance and breakdown reports
- Ensure effective waste management procedures are carried out to schedule and contractual requirements.
- Cleanliness and sanitation standards are met according to set requirements
- Ensure effective inventory management is maintained for successful and uninterrupted operations.
- Maintain timely communication with all camp heads of department including catering, housekeeping, maintenance, logistics, and security.
- Oversee hiring of in-project operations staff and subsequent performance reporting.
- Execute appropriate company quality standards
- Provide regular project updates as required by the line manager
- Execute all contract administrative deliverables
- Managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams of staff to deliver project objectives.
- Participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures, and monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Lead and coordinate training waves of facility services and safety methods. perform toolbox meetings.
- Develop and execute plans for facilities services based on agreed schedules and checklists.
- Manage, lead, and motivate the project staff.
- Preparing Daily and monthly reports, operating records, and management systems.
- Monitoring usage of material and tools, preparing end-of-month inventory reports, and forecasting financial and physical resources of the facility services.
- Monitoring the implementation of the Health and safety plan, and preparing HSE site inspection reports.
- May be required to work Sundays and or public holidays.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing British military or similar government FM contracts is preferable.
- At least 5 years of international experience in hospitality or facilities management in challenging remote site conditions;
- At least five years of project management experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Qualification from a recognized tertiary institution in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Project Management, Facilities Management, or a related hospitality or facilities management field;
If this describes you, then apply now; your next big adventure awaits!
For immediate consideration email an updated resume to [email protected]
Company: RA International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia
Application Deadline: N/A