This job listing is about Hilton in Coronado, CA 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Join the team at DoubleTree by Hilton located in the beautiful rural town of Karaka, just 30 minutes south from Auckland city, the new DoubleTree by Hilton Karaka is part of the famous New Zealand Bloodstock Sales Centre; the country’s largest international thoroughbred auction venue.
The most recognised name in the hotel industry, Hilton Hotels stands as the stylish, forward thinking global leader of hospitality. Our team members are changing the world one stay at a time. They’re engaged and recognised in many ways for showcasing their talents. Join the most well-known Hotel brand in the World and you’ll have more than just a job. You’ll have a challenging and rewarding career in the hospitality industry.
Hilton was named #3 best workplace in the world in 2021
Hilton has been Certified Great Place to Work 2022 – 2023!
About the role:
We are looking for a Full time Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our amazing team.
In your role as Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will oversee F&B operations and be responsible for engaging with our guests, supervising and supporting your team with daily activities, and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. You will enjoy working as part of a team on a rotating roster, in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervise and support daily Food and Beverage Operations
- Supervise the team, ensuring that brand standards are met and guest expectations are exceeded
- Train and develop team members, ensuring they maintain a professional manner and are up to date with VIP guest movements, hotel events, local attractions and activities
- Provide a-la-carte and/or buffet style service in line with the Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- To successfully fill this role, you must have a passion for customer service and be a strong team player. In addition, the minimum skills you will need include;
- A degree or diploma in Hospitality, Hotel Management or equivalent Food and Beverage experience.
- Experience in a Food and Beverage Supervisory role preferably within a hotel environment
- Fluent in the English language in order to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work efficiently under pressure
- Well-presented, organised and calm personality
- Able to work around a rotating roster
As a Hilton team member, you can expect to receive:
- Comprehensive training and support for your new role
- Team member only discount global Hilton room rates
- Free duty meals
- Free car parking
- Discounts of up to 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Career development planning opportunities
- And many more…
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DoubleTree by Hilton Karaka
Doubletree by Hilton
Food and Beverage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Application Deadline: N/A