Social Media & Content Marketing Associate in foodpanda Vientiane, Laos
This job listing is about foodpanda in Vientiane, Laos 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Position: Social Media & Content Marketing Associate
Location: Vientiane Capital, Laos
Contract Type: Permanent
Type of Employment: Full Time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 400,000 partner restaurants in more than 500 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Hungary and Slovakia. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.com
We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a fast-growing company.
We are looking for: Social Media & Content Marketing Associate
As a Social Media & Content Marketing Associate for our company, you help facilitate the creation, monitoring, and distribution of communication assets on our main social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. While you will assist with content creation across different formats (web, video, social media, marketing, CRM) your main responsibilities will be in monitoring the effectiveness of the way customer service representatives handle social media inquiries and comments. In addition, you will actively look for opportunities in which to distribute marketing communications to the target audience. Successful Social Media & Content Marketing Associate will be quick learners with creative ideas and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are changing the way people think about food, so we like people who think outside the box.
- Assist Content Creators in creating tactical and agile content and publishing it to social media channels for both consumers and riders as needed
- Monitor audience feedback on social media channels and coordinate with key departments in the proper way to handle inquiries and comments.
- Analyze performance detractors and propose solutions to improve.
- Assist in penetrating targeted audience groups with information on company activities and campaigns.
- Review weekly and monthly social media inquiries as handled by the outsourced team and report on performance.
- Be on top of agile social media posts to make sure we are in line with regional targets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Coordinate with the the Marketing Communications Manager and Regional team to enhance brand awareness within the digital and social networking space as well as driving traffic and acquiring customers through all online marketing channels
- Assist the Marketing team with certain campaigns in coordination with customers through social media platforms
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or related field would be preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience in content creating or branding
- You are socially savvy and have good knowledge of social media landscape
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea and translate into a successful campaign
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated
- You have a good understanding of general marketing and the food delivery industry, in terms of both business trends and social media developments
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment preferred
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in English and Lao Languages
- Having Chinese & other language skills a strong plus but not required
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within the team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Health & Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Discount Codes
- Phone Allowance
- Wellness Program (fitness/badminton/football)
- Online courses to level up your skills
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Health Check
We are an equal opportunity & inclusive workplace, we encourage and welcome candidates from every different and diverse background to apply, if you think you are a qualified and potential candidate, please submit your application to together make a difference at foodpanda Lao!
Submit your CV and Cover Letter online below or via email to People Operations Team: [email protected] or contact for more details at 020 5858 5860 (WhatsApp) or 030 534 6767 (Call).
Please click on the link below for all other opening positions at foodpanda:
Note: We thank all candidates for their interest and effort, all applications will be reviewed. However, due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vientiane, Laos
Application Deadline: N/A