This job listing is about DoScouting in Seinäjoki, South Ostrobothnia, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We looking for football data journalists in Finland! DoScouting is searching, selecting, preparing, and providing sports data journalists to market leaders. The company has been founded in Denmark, in 2016. Since then DoScouting has expanded to different countries and continents.
We are looking the data journalists (from different locations) who know various sports (Soccer, American football, Basketball, Ice-hockey, Volleyball, Baseball, Handball, etc.) and are interested to work in this field. You will join a team of professionals, who will help you to become a real data journalist. You will have to attend different sports matches and collect statistical data.
- Monitor local leagues.
- Preparation for each match (travel, tickets).
- Communication with a support team.
- Learning new sports.
- Bringing new ideas for the company’s development.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are over 18 years old.
- You know several sports (rules, teams).
- You are an active and motivated person.
- Any experience with sports analysis is an advantage.
- You are curious, outgoing, and like to solve problems.
- You have managerial skills and you’re able to plan, prepare, and act individually.
- We pay a fee per match plus expenses for your travel and ticket.
- The position is for a freelancer, therefore you work as much as you want.
- We provide you with experienced coaches that will help you to integrate faster into our team.
- At DoScouting we are a team that really enjoys working together. We believe in what we do and make a great effort to create the best work environment.
If you are interested to join our team don’t hesitate and contact us now by email or by filling out an application directly on our website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seinäjoki, South Ostrobothnia, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A