This job listing is about EWOR in Chişinău, Chișinău, Moldova 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We at EWOR started in 2017 with the idea to create a system that allows people to build companies next to universities and their jobs. Since then, we’ve helped people raise million-dollar rounds after our programs and have seen our students build businesses such as Patchwork Hub, Flike App, NUWE, Tanso, and many more.
Participate in a 10-month fully sponsored program designed to help you launch an impactful venture. We’ll provide you with master’s degree like education about entrepreneurship, introduce you to serial entrepreneurs and unicorn founders and help you raise capital from renowned investors. You do not yet need a startup idea to apply.
Our two founders are serial entrepreneurs with plenty of experience, among others they had a €500 Mio exit and built the world’s largest youth entrepreneurship community Sigma Squared Society.
- You will found, build and run your own startup
- You will learn how to operate your own successful venture in up to 19 courses ranging from team building to nocode prototyping as well as preparing venture capital rounds
- You will go through an intense personal development and coaching journey
- You will get industry-specific support from an industry partner such as Lufthansa
- You will have to commit at least 20 hours per week for us to be able to help you succeed with your venture.
- You Want To Build A Startup
You are motivated and ready to build a startup. By the end of the EWOR Fellowship, you will be the founder of a business.
- You Don’t Have An Idea For A Startup Yet
We look for great people, not their ideas. You will develop the idea for your future startup as part of the program.
- You Want To Learn From Outstanding People
You will join a community of outstanding peers and meet our network of unicorn founders, experts, and global CEOs.
- The EWOR fellowship is a 10-month program designed for highly motivated individuals who aspire to accelerate their entrepreneurship journey.
- EWOR supplies its fellows with free office space, a network of mentors, investors & peers, tailored lesson plans, and help with employment if their venture should fail.
- When does the fellowship start?
The next fellowship starts in March 2023.
- How much does the program cost?
The fellowship is free for accepted applicants. Fellows are expected to provide their own accommodation, food, and travel expenses for the duration of the program.
- Where is the program located?
Due to Covid restrictions, Fellow’s can currently participate in the program remotely. Office space is provided at the offices of the partner company which varies from person to person.
- What is the time commitment?
There is no formal requirement on how much time you will have to study but Fellows typically dedicate 20-40 hours per week. During the fellowship, you will experience different phases. In the beginning you will study more and execute less. Later on, you will focus most of your time on building your venture and less time on studying. At the end of the program, we would like to see you run a successful business with full-time employees and potentially loads of funding. Anything below 20 hours per week won’t get you there. Lastly, there are weekly calls with both us and the partner company, followed by :monthly feedback sessions
- We are looking forward to your application.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chişinău, Chișinău, Moldova
Application Deadline: N/A