Technician I in Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Malé, Maldives
Website Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
This job listing is about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Malé, Maldives 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is currently looking for Technician I who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating a memorable guest experience. Technician I is part of a diverse and dynamic team which provides award winning service to our valued guests. This position reports to the Chief Engineer.
A Maldivian work permit will be provided by the resort.
The Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy “Treat Others as you wish to be treated” and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Due to the importance that we place on our employees’ well-being, The Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings ever since 1998.
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is a vibrant, garden island favored for its intimacy situated in the North Male Atoll, the resort is a 25 minutes speedboat ride away from Male International Airport. As captivating beneath the waves as above them, we embrace our stunning surroundings to bring you closer to the sea and its secrets. Discover the welcoming embrace of a lagoon, flower gardens, a private spa island and spacious new Beach Pavilion hideaways in a charming village setting, awarded a Five-Star rating by Forbes in 2020
Accolades earned by Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa in past few years:
- FORBES FIVE-STAR AWARD – 2020
- CNN TRAVEL FINEST TABLES IN THE MALDIVES 2019 – Baraabaru restaurant
- TRAVEL+LEISURE – July 2017, USA
- Ranked #13, World’s Best Awards, Top 100 Best Hotels in the World 2018
- BRIDES 2017 – June, 2017, USA
- BRIDES 2017 – Best Honeymoons Award, Top 10 Resorts in Asia, Australia, New Zealand
- BRIDES 2016 – Best Honeymoons Award, Top 10 Resorts in Asia, Australia, New Zealand
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Possesses good English, Maths and Psychometric abilities
- Passed O Levels
- Has 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in Five Star Hotels or Resorts
- Possesses aptitude and upward mobility
- Technical education or vocational training in Engineering is preferred
Key Elements Of The Job
- Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work
- Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day to day operational requirements
- Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
- Attends all scheduled training sessions
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
- Performs and self inspects maintenance and repair works on guest and employee accommodations and public areas as and when requested
- Upholds agreed levels of plant and machinery maintenance; is responsible for checking work of junior employees
- Maintains work area in a tidy manner; maintains stocks and requisitions spareparts as required; uses company resources and material in responsible and cost effective ways
- Possesses a high degree of technical knowledge and relevant skills; continuously upgrades know-how and skills, keeps abreast of new maintenance techniques and equipements
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery; reports defects and accidents to management immediately
- Assists in general department administration and monitoring works
- Offers a special service touch when an opportunity is presented
Specific Responsibilities And Tasks
- Adheres to the hotel’s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
- Is seen as working hands-on, assists colleagues during crunch times; walk the talk
- Actively participates in briefings and meetings
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment
- Performs any additional duties as assigned
- Carries out repairs to Resort Equipment
- Undertakes preventative maintenance programs
- Follows up on unresolved maintenance requests
- Acts as a buddy for new employees
What To Expect From Your Work Place…You Will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating a memorable experiences for our guest and employees.
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while fulfilling the brand standards of the Four Seasons.
- Have career growth opportunities both within Maldives and worldwide at other Four Seasons properties.
- Be presented with competitive pay scheme along with a fair share of service charge on monthly basis.
- Explore diving and snorkeling activities on the house.
- Earn complimentary rooms nights based on your service period with the Four Seasons.
- Be provided Shared furnished accommodation.
- Be provided with meals in Employee Restaurant.
- Have the opportunity of staying fit by using our Employee Gym & outdoor sports facilities.
- Employee Lounge equipped with foosball table, pool table, table tennis, PS5 & TV.
- Free WIFI in employee lounge and living areas.
Company: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malé, Maldives
Application Deadline: N/A