Website Frankie & Benny's
This listing is about Frankie Bennys in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Frankie & Benny’s every day’s a celebration – of food, friends, family and fun. Join our bar team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a Bar Supervisor with us a success.
What will life as a Bar Supervisor in the F&B family look like for you…..
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses?for each successful?referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Bar Supervisor role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver great looking drinks that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our drinks better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our bars.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the bar so that you can go the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We’d love you to have previous experience of working as a Bar Supervisor or experienced bartender, but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now and come join our family where you’ll be a valued member of the team!
Company: Frankie & Benny’s
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com