Website Frazer-Nash Consultancy
This listing is about FrazerNash Consultancy in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Closing date is 4th March 2022 but we would encourage early applications.
Salary range is £40,000 to £70,000 pa depending on experience.
The Defence Business Unit is responsible for developing and delivering business across the whole range of Defence-related work-streams, including Ships, Submarines, Land Systems and Air/Land and Joint projects. The Business Unit is responsible for developing business with clients and then delivering the work across a large range of technical skills. The Requirements & Acceptance (North) Group is part of the Defence BU, but the group delivers work for all business units, most notably nuclear/energy.
Our northern Requirements & Acceptance (R&A) Group delivers high value consultancy services across a range of sectors including Nuclear, Defence, Space, Infrastructure and Electrical Power. We apply Systems Thinking to help clients elicit both technical and non-technical requirements across their entire project lifecycle, often taking complete ownership of the projects requirements processes and database.
As a result of high demand for our services we are seeking a new member to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team, to be based in Warrington or Burton.
The role requires you to lead on designing and implementing R&A processes and procedures, whilst simultaneously building strong client relationships and managing a project team, often across multiple projects simultaneously.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project and technical oversight of deliverables;
- Producing high quality proposals and bids of complex or multi-disciplinary nature;
- Managing projects to time, cost and quality expectations;
- Building and leading enduring client relationships;
- Providing technical mentoring to less experienced team members;
We expect the applicant to have the following experience and attributes:
- Leading requirement elicitation workshops;
- Developing requirements at varying levels of abstraction;
- Working with requirements tools such as IBM DOORS, Jama, Microfocus;
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering practices and processes;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial with an instinct for growth;
- Be commercially astute;
- Be a confident communicator, able to interact with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- An understanding of architecture modelling techniques, such as TOGAF/NAF, and tools would be an advantage.
- Previous exposure to a consultancy environment would be an advantage, but strong commercial understanding is essential.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.
We provide our people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Happy To Talk Flexible Working
- Competitive salary: [£40,000 – £70,000pa]
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
Company: Frazer-Nash Consultancy
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A