Support Specialist (Remote, Croatia) in FreshBooks Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about FreshBooks in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity – Support Specialist
Here at FreshBooks our award-winning Support Team is crucial to our success as a company. We have developed a team (90+) with lots of growth potential for those whose passion it is to dig deep into issues and exceed the expectations of our customers. We are a team of people who will go above and beyond to deliver the best possible customer experience every time. We have our European team based in Amsterdam and Croatia, and a dispersed team located remotely across Canada and the USA.
We are looking for a Support Specialists with a passion to dig deep into issues and exceed the expectations of customers progress quickly through our company. Over the years, we’ve had Support members move into every department at FreshBooks (Product Development, Human Resources & Data Analytics to name a few!)
We are currently hiring for a weekly schedule of Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM / 10:00AM-6:00PM / 11:00AM-7:00PM in Central European time zone (CET). This position can be worked remotely from home or at our Croatia office. You must be located in Croatia. The position will be offered initially as a fixed-term contract with the intention to move to a permanent position afterwards.
What You’ll Do As a Support Specialist
- Go to great lengths when answering phone calls and email tickets to help customers find solutions to whatever problem they face (or could face in the future). Some of our most common customer inquiries are: how to get started with FreshBooks, troubleshooting & set-up of online payments and billing-related issues.
- Execute Extraordinary Experiences Every day! They leave every customer feeling valued and taken care of – we’ve got their back.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Problem Solvers: you use your expert troubleshooting skills to get to the bottom of issues. You are resourceful, curious and are okay living in the grey zone while you work to solve problems.
- Fantastic Communicators: you are able to craft messages that are accurate, clear and concise. We don’t follow scripts here so you will lean on your expert communication skills to connect with customers and deliver extraordinary experiences. Phones are a big part of this role so you should enjoy communication on the phone.
- Empathetic: you care about other humans and are able to put yourself into the shoes of the owners who use FreshBooks, which drives you to take big steps towards finding a solution for each one of our users.
- Enduring & Resilient: every day, you will energetically engage with ~25 customers, each with their own needs and feelings – and you can do it all with a smile!
- Always Striving for More: you are truly passionate about finding ways to improve our users’ experiences, and you work hard to maintain and grow your knowledge of our product in order to always deliver.
- Internet Savvy: you know the interwebs and its many applications. Don’t worry – we will train you on the nitty gritty.
- Love for Learning: You don’t need to be an Accountant, we will train you on what you need to know, but you do need to enjoy learning new things and be ok with diving into the unknown.
- Minimum Qualifications: No fancy list of pre-qualifications needed. We care more about personality, passion and drive to learn & grow!
For remote positions it is expected that you have the below internet specifications (at a minimum) in order to support the systems required for your role:
- Stable Internet service provider (ISP)
- Internet speed: Minimum download speed of 12 MB and upload speed of 10 MB
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you’re passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Compensation and Wellness Benefits. Including Pension Plan matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, annual healthy living credit, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Germany, Croatia, and Netherlands, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn’t meet every bullet on the above lists, we’d love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone (+1) 416-780-2700 and/or [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A