FT Customer Experience Representative – Work From Home in Spartan Investment Group Sedalia, MO
Website Spartan Investment Group
This job listing is about Spartan Investment Group in Sedalia, MO 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As Spartan’s Customer Experience Representative, you will be working remotely and will interact with FreeUp Storage’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Have relationship-building skills and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward them to the appropriate staff.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Contacting customers to inform them of the account balances.
- Must be well-spoken or professional over the phone.
- Performs well with upset customers face-to-face or over the phone.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, a product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Must be able to work some weekends.
- Some experience with the product or service to which the specialist will be assigned is preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Company: Spartan Investment Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sedalia, MO
Application Deadline: N/A