Protective Security Specialist – Interpreter in GardaWorld Federal Services Bangui, Bangui, Central African Republic
Website GardaWorld Federal Services
This job listing is about GardaWorld Federal Services in Bangui, Bangui, Central African Republic 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Position Overview: The Protective Security Specialist – Interpreter / Translator will perform day-to-day personal protective security functions in addition to French interpreter and translator duties as required.
- Provides protective security to the principal.
- Provides French interpretation/translation as required.
- Maintains assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements.
- Participates in advance security preparations.
- Mans the security post at the principal’s residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required.
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Must possess three (3) years of military, law enforcement, or armed commercial guard force experience.
- Must possess a relevant military occupational specialty (MOS) or civilian SWAT / SRT experience.
- Must possess one (1) year of high threat protective security experience, which may include combat deployments, full-time SWAT or SRT tenure, or other civilian protective security experience that meets the complexity and scope of the contract.
- Must be fluent in French and be able to test to a Level 3 standard in French speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Travel: Yes; lodging and a per diem are provided
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
GardaWorld and its family of companies is an EOE // Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification program.
Company: GardaWorld Federal Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangui, Bangui, Central African Republic
Application Deadline: N/A