Website Morgan Philips Group
This job listing is about Morgan Philips Group in Togoville, Maritime Region, Togo 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Morgan Philips Executive Search, the digital headhunting company, is currently recruiting for one of the biggest agribusiness group in Africa a Profit Center Head for Operation (procurement, processing, quality and Shipments), the position is based in Atakpamé, Togo.
The Incumbent Will Have To Deliver On These Dimensions
This is a well-rounded role in a complex Cotton business with high potential. Overall responsibilities include managing the supply chain from producer to export (procurement, processing, quality and shipments).
- Strategic effectiveness (including key stakeholder management and industry leadership)
- Operational effectiveness
- Organizational effectiveness
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to build his/her career within the company.
The role involves intensive team management for effective delivery on farmer engagement, procurement and export volumes. It also involves significant stakeholder management (both internal and external). Given the current crop trends, our leadership position and the regulatory environment in the country, the candidate has significant headroom to influence not only the company Cotton business but also the future of the Cotton industry in Togo.
As Profit Center Head, The Candidate Will Have To Set Out The Vision For The Business And Take Full End To End Responsibility For Its Growth, Sustainability And Delivery
- Strategic responsibility for arriving at the best-fit strategy for the profit-center
- Develop and deliver farmer engagement with the objective of improving yield and achieving the company purpose of prosperous farmers, thriving communities and regenerating the living world
- Bottom line responsibilities: Completing the budgeted commitments on volumes, GC, overheads, interest and PAT.
- Passing the business through the books. Has to ensure that not just procurement and unit docs are in line, but also that shipments are made and sales are booked according to budget. Accountability ends not with M2M profitability but with the actual numbers generated by our accounts books and how they compare to our budgets.
- Development of human capital : Along with mentoring and career-pathing of the team members, the candidate also must ensure that the career paths are perpetuated suitably down the staff-line.
- Play the role of the company Cotton face in the complex regulatory environment. The candidate must manage the complex regulatory and competitive environment, constantly keeping in touch with the important players to keep him/herself abreast of the latest in the sector.
- Bring in innovation and a high level of engagement with all key stakeholders to build on the sustainability issues critical to this industry.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience
- General manager as a current or previous experience in origination as he/she needs to hit the ground running.
- Experience in Agribusiness management coming from the Cotton business will be a plus
- Responsible of the P&L
- Natural leadership, organize and rigorous
- French is mandatory, English is a plus
- Experience in remote site in Africa
- A ‘self-starter’ who is dynamic, with the ability to move fast and get things done.
- Good people management, communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with and influence a matrix of internal and external stakeholders and customers at varied levels.
- Strong commercial orientation and the proven experience to run a profit center independently, to manage large teams, multiple customers and suppliers to manage and grow the scale of operations.
- Analytical and data driven approach, ability to think both strategically and out of the box.
Company: Morgan Philips Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Togoville, Maritime Region, Togo
Application Deadline: N/A