Website THE LAST LINE
This job listing is about THE LAST LINE in Princeton, NJ 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The General Manager is expected to take on the following essential roles and responsibilities:
- ● Day-to-day collaboration with all team members to review and align the day’s work with business projects, goals and priorities, as well as identify opportunities to drive KPI’s creating and submitting action plans to deliver.
- ● Uphold the store’s inventory, cleanliness, organization and brand in accordance with the organization’s luxury expectations.
- ● Provide a luxury experience for customers with a focus on customer satisfaction by:
- ● Greeting customers as they enter, browse, and leave the store;
- ● Responding to customer questions; and
- ● Offering assistance to customers.
- ● Establish and manage business processes that enable other team members to
- perform their daily activities.
- ● Work closely with the external bookkeeper and accountant to approve and
- process payroll and payments, as well as manage internal revenue projections
- with the other revenue-related employees.
- ● Work with the Retail Operations Manager/Director of Operations and CEO to set
- store goals, strategy, programming, performance goals, and long-term growth
- ● Communicate with external vendors that provide HR, IT, accounting, legal, and
- other key services to effectively run store operations.
- ● Ensure team members have the tools and resources required to effectively and efficiently reach their goals.
- ● Coordinate facilities such as office space, technology, supplies, and software.
- ● Collaborate with the Retail Operations Manager/Director of Operations and CEO
- and HR team to uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative
- regulations are followed.
- ● Customarily and regularly exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- ● 3+ years in retail store and customer experience management
- ● Deep knowledge of retail operations
- ● Proven track record in achieving business goals and KPIs
- ● Business planning and strategy to build business YOY
- ● A customer-first mindset and a goal to problem solve
- ● Strong written and oral communications
- ● Salary range $75,000 – $85,000
Company: THE LAST LINE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A