Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, TelcoDR. Have you got what it takes?
Are you the go-to person when your company needs to land a major customer? Do you have experience selling in the cloud software or telecommunications industry? Totogi is expanding its presence in Europe and needs your help landing the industry’s heaviest hitters.
Totogi is a software company redefining the rules of the telecommunications industry by lifting it into the public cloud. We empower CSPs through 100% cloud-native, API-driven solutions that facilitate the integration with legacy systems, implement new features and services in minutes instead of months, and deliver a BSS that generates 10x performance at a tenth of the cost.
In this role, you will rely on your existing telecommunications network to hit the ground running and generate valuable leads in the industry. You will then continue to expand your network throughout Europe and attend events to gain access to the industry’s biggest players. After only a few months on the job, you will be Europe’s preeminent authority on the telecommunications industry’s inevitable transition to the cloud.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospecting and qualifying Tier 1 & 2 telco leads in Europe
- Meeting with potential customers and closing deals
- Gaining a deep understanding of the latest cloud technologies
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Chasing small fish because they’re easier to catch
- Farming existing customers
Global Account Manager key responsibilities
- Currently based in Europe
- 5+ years of experience selling B2B telecommunications products and/or cloud software products
Do you want to build the telco industry’s most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4357-PT-Lisbon-GlobalAccountM.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
Application Deadline: N/A