Product Manager in Google Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
This job listing is about Google in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience in people management, with technical leadership.
- Experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- Experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to executive leadership.
- Experience in software development or engineering.
About The Job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$292,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Manage cross-functional programs driving Growth and Trust with our users.
- Lead a team of product managers.
- Lead a team through defining, identifying, collecting, and tracking appropriate product or business metrics.
- Create product requirements, co-lead product design and development, and own product roadmaps.
- Lead collaboration with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A