Social Media Specialist in Green Horse Games Bucharest, Romania
Website Green Horse Games
This job listing is about Green Horse Games in Bucharest, Romania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We’re looking for a proactive Social Media Specialist to manage the communication with our player communities.
If you are creative, with an out-of-the-box style, user-oriented, and community-centered, then we definitely want YOU to be our representative in Social Media!
- great communication skills, with ability to pitch and explain ideas;
- fluency in English (spoken and written); any extra language is a plus;
- ability to identify storylines, popular content and be at the forefront of trends;
- experience with online communities;
- proactive, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects;
- passionate about sports.
Your Role in the team will be:
Administrate and keep constant communication with our products’ communities by:
- managing content on our social network pages and groups (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) – to grow our audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, user growth
- helping and encouraging users to respect the rules;
- start and maintain conversations with influential users (community leaders);
- actively playing our games, being present, moderating, and understanding the communities;
Increase the number of active users by:
- helping and encouraging players to be active;
- helping the beginners understand our games;
- promoting virality among players;
Mindset – We’re looking for somebody that:
- takes responsibility – we want people that have the courage to make a decision, test it as fast as possible and be able to learn both from success and failure.
- encourages other people – as you take difficult and risky decisions, other people in the team also do the same. Give feedback and help other people, don’t judge them!
- listens – always ask for feedback. It helps become smarter about your work.
- Is results-oriented – we all have our subjective ways to measure our work. But the more people are actively using the product you’re working on, the greater work you do.
- applies common sense – always try to offer to your colleagues and to your users what you would like to receive if you would be in their shoes.
How will your results be measured?
We care about how passionate you are about your work (we don’t like micromanagement).
We’re interested into how fast you react to problems and what solutions you find to avoid these problems in the future.
We’re looking into how fast you grow.
We measure how many people play and enjoy the games we build as this value reflects the work quality of each person in the team.
All interviews are being conducted virtually, and the onboarding process will be remote.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to start, apply with your resume/cv today.
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Innovation focused environment;
- Attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets;
- Company retreats outside Romania once a year
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 is a Romanian company dedicated to building quality mobile games. We are a creative group of people sharing the same passion for creating great gaming experiences and connecting communities from all around the world. Since 2021 we are part of Miniclip.
Among other games we proudly created and published:
Football Rivals – the mobile game in which you can play in the same team with your friends and other real people. Available on Google Play and App Store platforms.
Company: Green Horse Games
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A