Website GreenTree Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
This job listing is about GreenTree Advisory Services Pvt Ltd in Libreville, Estuaire Province, Gabon 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and overseeing environmental, social, and corporate governance policies and procedures.
Job Location: Chad (Central Africa) and Benin (West Africa)
Experience required: 5+ years
Role: ESG Manager
PURPOSE AND MISSIONS
- Implement locally, corporate Environmental, Social Governance policies and procedures
- Implement and Monitor the EHS management system, plans and safe work procedures
- Ensure the compliance with local law and standards we committed to.
- Implement any ESG corporate initiative that is relevant for the BU
LEADERSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT
- Provide guidance and advice to the business head on the requirements of identifying and implementing local E&S related laws and regulations and monitor the compliance,
- Provide timely reporting to GM, and ESG VP, and law reporting required.
- Demonstrate ESG expertise to ease process decision making,
- Influence stakeholders and peers in the implementation of ESG agenda for the business unit
COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY
- Implement corporate ESG systems and ensure business comply with E&S Policies,
- Monitor the effectiveness of implementation of ESMS (Policies, Process, Procedures and Guides) and provide for their updating in line with changes in laws, regulations, and corporate directives.
- Identify compliance gaps and ensure closings actions,
- Manage the compliance to chosen standards, like International Finance Corporation standards,
- Manage the compliance to brands standards and code of conducts,
- Ensure continuous improvement with regards to compliance of identified locals, internationals, and brands standards.
- Implement Strategy and Supply Chain Management System
- Be proactive in suggesting new technology, process, or tools to improve the sustainability indicators of the Bus
- Implement resource efficiently process: Water, Energy, Materials, Emissions
- Implement IFC standards at supply chain management, as well as comply with supply chain programs from brands.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Ensure HSE management system in place as per the standards,
- Developing adequate documentation (plans, policies, procedures, and form) to support HSE management system
- Ensure environment protection is considered within the decision making, and environmental impacts are mitigated,
- Develop Emergency Response Plan appropriate to the scale of operation, and implement necessary tools to respond an emergency
- Ensure the effectiveness of ERP through regular mock drills
- Develop Environmental monitoring plan, including testing of Water, Air, noise as per local law and others chosen standards,
- Develop H&S monitoring plan as per local law and others chosen standards,
- Plan and manage HSEQ requirements for supplier contracts, assessment of tenders and integration of new contractors/vendors
- Ensure continuous learning process through incident learning and experience sharing with other BUs
- Define relevant HSE ’Key Performance Indicators for the BU
- All relevant internals departments/ services
- Regional ESG team
- PMC staff
- All services providers’ relevant departments/ services
- ES consultants,
- Any Committee put in place,
- Country authorities linked to ESG activities: Police officers, Fire fighters, national first aiders, Health centers officers, Labor ministry officers, etc.
Interested candidates please drop your resume at [email protected]
Company: GreenTree Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Libreville, Estuaire Province, Gabon
Application Deadline: N/A