Local Purchaser in GRUNDFOS Pančevo, Vojvodina, Serbia
This job listing is about GRUNDFOS in Pančevo, Vojvodina, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in a pleasant working atmosphere and environment.
What is the job about?
As our new Local Purchaser, you are key Group Purchasing person in one of our plants and work on the following activities with a high focus on the plant, the performance unit and their requirements. You are responsible to deliver consistently high Customer satisfaction. You conduct Value Based Sourcing within your Cluster and Categories. You optimize continuously the Operational Excellence, Innovation and Sustainability delivered from your Suppliers. You ensure the optimization of your area of responsibility from a total cost of ownership perspective. You develop your supplier portfolio and are involved in a close and strong collaboration when it comes to daily site problems such as suppliers or components related issues.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
Strategic Sourcing Process related activities:
- Support implementation of Regional sourcing strategy to specifically support local business needs and roadmap
- Participate in Regional sourcing initiatives across the Region in alignment with Regional Category Manager
- Provide local insight into supply market and local business requirements
- Implementation of best practises, compliance with purchasing processes and tools
- Responsible for value & savings delivery for the spend in scope
- Optimize suppliers portfolio
- Lead negotiations, tendering process
- Ensure favorable and compliant contracts closure implementation and management
- Act as a Business Partner for the local business stakeholders
Supplier Relationship Management related activities
- Facilitation of business reviews
- Definition and maintenance of preferred suppliers lists
- Suppliers performance assessment and development
- Savings, cost avoidance, spend per net sales
- Days Payable outstanding
- Value creation beyond price through proactive development of spend management, supplier portfolio and performance, quality, sustainability, partnership and innovation
- Contracts management with external suppliers in compliance with Group policies, standards and requirements on sustainability, ethics and Grundfos values
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant commercial or technical education
- Preferably have 2-3 years’ experience in similar work
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Result- and action oriented attitude
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & sport courts)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pančevo, Vojvodina, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A