Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in Sutton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
ASD Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – Autism Support (ASD)
£65 – £80 Per Day Dependent On Experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting ASAP?
Do you have experience working with Autism?
A mainstream Primary school in Sutton are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin ASAP. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
1 year contract
£65-£80 per day (DOE)
The Primary School Are Looking For
- Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
- Experience working with ASD in any setting
- Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
- Team teach training or similar
- Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
- Makaton/PECS training desirable
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
- Good communication skills
Recommend a friend to Academics ltd, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Rebekkah on [email protected] . I look forward to your application!
SEN / ASD Teaching Assistant – West Sutton – ASAP
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: Sutton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org