Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We’re an on demand wellness service provider – we help self-employed practitioners manage their bookings, acquire new clients and provide them with a community.
For clients, through our app or website, we make wellness services (massage, physio, osteo, nails, facials, fitness) accessible and affordable.
Operating in London, Birmingham, Manchester & Paris. We also also provide wellness to businesses and for their teams.
This is a permanent position for a French & English Bilingual Candidate, based in Central London, paying £23k per annum.
We’re looking for someone to join as a customer service agent, where you’ll be the voice of our product. You’re purpose is to help us create long lasting positive customer support experiences with our brand.
Reporting to the customer service manager, you’ll be be the first point of contact for practitioner partners and clients, ensuring inbound cases and complaints are handled exceptionally, with ease, support and ownership within SLAs and you’ll proactively resolve customer enquiries, aiming to resolve on first enquiry and drive the Customer Satisfaction score
Day To Day Responsibilities Include
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and complaints within response and resolution targets
- Ensure all ad-hoc tasks are undertaken within the required SLAs
- Actively promote the voice of the customer in your interactions with relevant internal stakeholders
- Answer live chat and emails from customers (partners and clients) within set SLAs
- Customer satisfaction score is above 4.4
- Customer effort score is above 4.4
- Conversational Excellence (Quality Assurance) is above 80%
- Average speed to respond for all channels is timely within designated targets based on channel
- All interactions meet PCI/GDPR data requirements
- Customer complaints are resolved as timely as possible with minimal escalations through first contact resolution
- Our policies are met at all times, or within justifiable reason
- Customer compensation is within internal guidelines
- Support the Customer Support Manager in service improvement projects as required
- Use a friendly, professional and welcoming tone of voice on every interaction, through every channel of communication
- To be able to demonstrate and utilise knowledge of the end to end process of customer journey, including internal processes owned by sister departments and able to assist with root cause analysis of BAU escalations.
The Ideal Candidates Skills And Attributes
- Business Proficient level of French and English, written and spoken skills
- Well versed in customer service type roles – Work experience within a contact centre environment through omnichannel communications would be a strong bonus
- A strong communicator, both internally and externally to us who can calmly resolve complaints
- Ability to work from home with a sufficient internet connection (internet speed test results will be required)
- Able to work 8hour shift patterns which rotate monthly (Covering our opening hours from 6am-10pm, 7 days a week)
- Weekend work will be required, though we do aim to provide 2 consecutive days off, one of which is a weekend day.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working with Salesforce would be a bonus
- Previous experience with two-type customers would be a bonus
What Are The Perks Of Working Here
- There’s a lot of potential for growth within the company for the right candidate
- Hybrid work from home/in office model
- Discounts on our services
- 33 days of annual leave
- Additional leave based on tenure (Up to a maximum of 3 days of additional leave in total)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Perkbox Sapphire
- Digital & in-office wellness programmes
- Opportunity to be part of shaping employee wellbeing, an important topic post pandemic
- EAP through Health Assured
- Be part of a industry leading and disruptive company always looking to do better, very fast paced and never two days the same
- No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org