Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in Croydon, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Substance misuse worker
Your new company
Hays Social Care are currently looking to expand our team of Recovery Workers for roles throughout London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire . Hays are the biggest recruitment agency in the UK, and so we have connections with a large base of clients.
Your new role
- The post holder will work as an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team at the service named above to deliver high quality provision by:
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatmentecovery journey;
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Must have worked within a substance misuse service and managed large case load of clients with either alcohol or opiate addictions.
What you’ll get in return
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rate’s of pay
- Continuous work through Hays Social Care
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: Croydon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org