Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Founded 4 years ago, we’re a super fast growing tech platform that helps experience creators with their e-commerce. Our platform provides an all in one solution to helps users with their website building, event marketing, booking and payments.
We work in really exciting industries including travel, sport, food and festivals and having recently raised £25m in funding, it’s a fantastic time for someone to join.
This is a permanent role, based in Bethnal Green, Central London, paying £25-30k per annum depending on experience
This role plays a crucial part of our growth journey as you will be responsible for successfully supporting and nurturing our creators to launch and grow their experience business on our all-in-one software platform.
As a Platform Support Executive you’ll love helping people and solving problems. This role is a vital touch point with our creators so a passion for experiences and working with entrepreneurs is also important.
Candidates should have either have experience in a SaaS technology business or be able to demonstrate examples of or a passion for working with technology.
Day To Day Responsibilities Include
- Provide day-to-day help to our Creators via helpdesk and community forums and, if needed, one-on-one video calls.
- Develop unrivalled expertise in our products and stay on top of new features.
- Build strong relationships with our creators, listening to their needs and guiding them through their user journey to help them use our products successfully.
- Investigate, and when needed, liaise with the team to troubleshoot any issues that are reported to you.
- Provide guidance to customers to help them with issues related to their account, billing or other transactional inquiries.
- Track customer support data and think of ways to improve resolution times, response rates and satisfaction ratings.
The Ideal Candidates Skills And Attributes
- Educated to graduate level.
- Ambitious and outgoing to fit the team
- Extra-curricular examples on CV- we really like people who have keen interests outside work and university
- Can show a real hunger to join us during an interview
- Really interested in joining a SAAS company
- Analytical and data-driven with the ability to dissect and interpret large sets of data.
- You are highly empathetic and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Wants to work in a startup or scale-up or any other fast-changing environment.
- You enjoy building and championing relationships with customers.
- You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed.
- You are passionate about and personally invested in driving successful customer outcomes and are willing to be an internal advocate for customers.
- You are hands-on with an attitude that no tasks is too small for you.
- You have an incredible drive for success and a high work ethic.
- You are process-oriented and always show meticulous attention to detail.
- You love to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player who is compassionate, friendly and always seeks to empower others and learn from others.
- You are organised, have excellent time management skills and know what key priorities you need to focus on.
- You are adaptable and have a huge and never-ending desire to learn and improve. Our business is changing and growing fast and along with it are the demands and skills needed to succeed. You believe in the growth mindset and have no doubt that you can learn and develop almost any skill.
- You are passionate about experience travel and adventure. You are likely to spend your holidays kite surfing in Sri Lanka, hiking the Nepalese mountains or at an alternative music festival.
What You’ll Enjoy About Joining Our Team
- 25 days of holidays plus public holidays.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment.
- We strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where differences are respected and welcome.
- We will provide enough flexibility and support for employees of all backgrounds and physical abilities to thrive.
- We’re growing massively its a seriously fantatic time to join- we’ve just secured 25million in funding
- No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com